This strip is made for the detection in human urine of marijuana consumption.
It screens for all cannabinoids (cannabis derivatives) :
- Marijuana (outdoor or indoor weed)
- Cannabis resin, also called hashish
- Cannabis oil (rarely used)
It is effective whatever the mode of consumption :
- In joints (marijuana cigarettes).
- By inhaler, bang etc.
- In infusion or culinary preparations like cakes (also called "space cake")
This test is a qualitative assay (type "NO / YES"), and thus delivers a "NEGATIVE" or "POSITIVE" result.
Cut-off : 50 ng/ml
This marijuana test will be positive if the sample tested contains at least 50 nanograms of THC per milliliter of urine, or negative if the sample contains less or not at all.
Detection time of THC (cannabis active substance) in urine :
- 2 to 3 days for occasional consumption.
- 5 to 10 for more or less regular consumption.
- 14 to 30 days for a high consumption, and even longer for chronic use.
Available test formats